Monday, May 12, 2014

Insta Weekend

It's day 8 of bloggin' y'all!  With that said, I had a busy day planning this little old thing called A WEDDING!  I had the pleasure of meeting up with my lovely FMIL (What?  You don't understand my lingo?  OBVIOUSLY, I just referred to my future mother in-law, duh.) at our rehearsal dinner location!  I was instantly smitten with the charming historic home she chose.  It was the epitome of southern charm...painted yellow, with wrap around porches, hanging ferns, hydrangeas in full bloom, and the interior was equally charming.  I mean, seriously:


In other things equally as southern...I didn't blog at all this weekend because I was enjoying a little slice of North Carolina heaven.  I thought I would share some pics from our weekend in a new segment (we'll see how long this lasts...) I dub Insta Weekend.  Enjoy:




No comments:

Post a Comment