Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the rocks with salt por favor!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
(and the end of finals!) 

I am quite the fan of any holiday that involves Mexican food and alcohol!  Give me some enchiladas and a large margarita and I am a happy, happy girl.  Sadly, today I will not be partaking in the Cinco de Mayo festivities as I will be feverously packing for Raleigh.  So sad.  Although, in the spirit of the holiday, I will be consuming sipping Coronas as I pack my life up in boxes.  A six pack of Coronas + packing...this should be interesting.  As I am not celebrating today, I dream about what next year's festivities could include.  I love the idea of entertaining, but since I have been a student the past few years, small apartments and being courteous of roommates have limited my opportunities.  Hopefully this time next year we (my amazing boyfriend/Mexican food enthusiast and I) will be having a Cinco de Mayo fiesta of our own.  I have been dying to try this enchilada recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman. It has been a big hit on several blogs and seriously, how yummo does that look??

{Enchiladas via The Pioneer Woman}

The Crate and Barrel Ria pitcher looks like it was made for batches of margaritas.  I adore the hint of color AND that it's made from recycled glass! Go green!

{Ria pitcher via Crate & Barrel}

To add some chic flare to any table, I think these Crate and Barrel cotton napkins would do the job.  I love that they are bursting with color and could be used for an array of occasions!

{Chloe Multi Napkin via Crate & Barrel}

I hope plenty of you are out there getting your fiesta on!
Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment