Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Best friends are like bras...

...close to your heart and there for support!


I was brimming with joy today when I saw my bffbtb (best friend forever bride to be, don't hate, I dubbed her this when I had a whole pot of coffee surging through my veins) posted a shout out on her blog Put A Ring On It.  I felt officially inducted into the blogging world, I had a shout out!  Word.  Anyways, to any of you who may one day stumble upon my tiny slice of the world wide web, you should definitely check out her adorable blog!  And to my bffbtb, thanks for being such a great bra (haha, I just had an image of girls calling each other bra like guys call each other bro, oh how my mind works) you are definitely a dependable, brightly colored, push-up, trimmed in lace!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennifer, you know just how to make a girl blush! And laugh! I totally let out a snort/laugh at work when I read the 'bra' reference. hehehe...you are so clever! (That is now going to be a part of my vocabulary, and proudly so!) Thanks for the shout out, too!

    ReplyDelete