Monday, May 2, 2011

Dum Dum Dummm...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of my fate being held in the hands of a little thing I like to call FINALS!  Drink your vitamin C, because it's that time of year where finalitis spreads like wildfire.  Symptoms include sunken eyes, short temper, and extreme cravings for coffee.  Finalitis is a serious condition and should you, or someone you love, experience these symptoms, keep in mind there is a cure.  After time, a handful of completed scantron sheets, and countless hours of lost sleep, the only way to completely ward off finalitis is one strong alcoholic beverage of your choice.  So I raise my cup of coffee (and, in a few days, my margarita) to all you sufferers of finalitis and here's to hoping this doesn't happen:

{Zits}

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment